Because Ricecar Thread

Maxxguy25RS

528482_3721378959848_1437053383_3469776_1770388567_n.jpg

saw this tonight at maine mall hannaford.

Matt

4a4e4400-6e4e-165b.jpg

Caught this quickly in Gorham tonight. I think it was a grand am with a body and kit and a horrible orange paint job

dirtbikeridr12

boost junkie
And now, some rice (From the Sanford area)

BikiniCarWashSanfordSound2007004.jpg
this guy has come to the car show at UMO, things a turd, he brags up this and that and how its stage whatever, built motor, etc, but if you look closer at the engine bay it was basically stock. and im sure it was a bigger turd than it looked.

cwiggin

this guy has come to the car show at UMO,  things a turd, he brags up this and that and how its stage whatever, built motor, etc, but if you look closer at the engine bay it was basically stock. and im sure it was a bigger turd than it looked.
ive seen this at car shows all over the past few years, loojs the same everytime, nothing special that's for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

there was more to the body kit but driving an old yota with a 5 spd and no power steering could only result in one picture!!!

Tyler

The scoop looks decent on there. Without the large gaudy bumper on the front, it wouldn't be so bad ... even better if the scoop was actually functional!

Zach

BikiniCarWashSanfordSound2007004.jpg

I saw this thing on a flatbed on the turnpike when I was dropping my car off at Mike's a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtbikeridr12

boost junkie
I saw this thing on a flatbed on the turnpike when I was dropping my car off at Mike's a few weeks ago.
I mean honestly if you get rid of the horribly done spiderweb paint job and look at the red base paint, get rid of the painted interior, the car really aint too bad. too much chrome for my taste (engine bay for those who haven't seen it), but still

Maxxguy25RS

I happened to see a sentra ser with an aweful fart can driving on 95. not to mention whoever was driving it seemed like a...tool? romping on the car, and just driving like a complete fool. punk would be a good word to describe it.

Zach

Anyone seen that god ugly pink eclipse around lewiston? The one with the full body kit and the huge ass fake carbon fiber wing.

Back