Black River Stages cheering section

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
So i am thinking about going to the Black River Stages to cheer on Rezpunk in Sept.

I am wondering if anyone else is interested in coming along for a fun road trip, and supporting a member

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
its on a Sat and Sun, so ill be leave here on friday after classes and shooting across rt2 to VT then across the top of NY.

ReZPunK

we should all take the time to help support and cheer all the maine based rally teams. those that paved the way (or unpaved as the case may be) for newbies like me trying to get their feet wet in the sport.

MrToad

News Flash

Reincarnated Doubleplus Racing FWD Impreza rally monster is now log-

booked and officially on entry list. Yowsers!

JT

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

im trying not to get too excited...trying to maintain and stay cool..but im giggling like a little school boy in health class inside..

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i am considering volenteering at the event too, but i think i would see more action if i didnt..... bah choices choices!

inski

Have fun Rob and all you Mainers competing. I wish I could be there watching or crewing or something. Enjoy your lil ole country drive.
default_wink.png

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
looks like i actually wont be able to make it to the rally
default_wink.png
, got an email and looks like my refund check is going to be significantly smaller then i thought.. but ill cheer you on from here non the less

topdeeni

looks like i actually wont be able to make it to the rally
default_biggrin.png
, got an email and looks like my refund check is going to be significantly smaller then i thought.. but ill cheer you on from here non the less
If I can get my super secret squirrel clearance to go we can carpool thus saving mounds of $$$ and potentially making such a trip more financially reasonable... No promises, I am werking it on my end.

Latest posts

Back