Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

inski

played yesterday and got a nasty message from someone. Whats the point of sending messages to people you dont know? That same game I got most kills of the same player.

Is there a way to report people like that?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yes. as long as you didn't delete the message. Open their gamer profile and there is a report button.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
oh and what is "prestiged" or whatever it is I keep hearing aboot?
When you hit Rank 55, you can level up again, and it zeros out all the stuff you've unlocked and your challenges and you start over. You get a different icon, along with an extra custom kit slot every odd prestige. You can do this a total of 10 times.

inski

SO, I'm ready fro something else. 3/4 thru first prestige. I suck, still. Bored, uninterested, haven't played but once in months. 1 in 10 games I do well. When does the next DIRT come out?

stainless

bumping the thread. I just got back into playing. my tag is xx4eyes

still just playing codmw1 what are the advantages to codmw2? I don't like paying $$ for games so I wait till they are cheap.

though I may be tempted by mw3 when it comes out.

any one in a clan?

Mark

mw2 can't be more than 20 bucks at bullmoose used at this point. in fact I picked it up for a friend for 22 on ps3 last week.

why mw2 is better:

more customization of your loadout

better graphics/ui

custom killstreaks

why mw1 is better:

more balanced play

no overpowered killstreaks

you can argue the rest forever, but those are the pretty basic facts.

why black ops is better:

most balanced play

custom killstreaks that aren't overpowered

best prestige mode overall, takes long enough to feel good about, short enough so you're not dreading it

zombies (I don't play them, but the millions that do are enough evidence)

why black ops is worse:

harder to kill (the #1 complaint from people, I believe it leads to better balance but whatever)

treyarch. Small nuances make it different from an IW game

COD points make it too easy to build your loadout right away, as opposed to MW where you have to level each gun

why COD sucks:

host advantage

13 year olds

quick scoping

for those that enjoy the single player campaign, good luck. there's like 3 hours of gameplay and it's probably not getting any better.

Last edited by a moderator:

stainless

Thanks, Looks like I may have to get a game. are there any better games than COD mod war that you all play?

I think I will have to debate getting mw2, or black ops.

inski

Black ops sucks, gets boring, real boring towards the end, I couldn't finish it. Online its for those kids who sell their Ridlon to their classmates. Die,respawn, die, respawn die, respawn. Nothing works unless you're running around like a crazed metal patient. Not even remotely close to any military actions or activities. Might as well be chasing eachother around with forks at recess in the school yard. Fork in the eye, respawn, fork in the eye, respawn, fork in the eye, respawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Don't get all old on us now Inski
default_wink.png

it's takes some time to play well online. I hadn't played an FPS since Goldeneye when I started playing mw2 online a few months after it came out. I won't claim to be half as good as some of these 14 year olds, but I hold my own.

inski

My son actually bought black ops, he never plays it anymore. I hope MW3 is better because I have to buy it this time around.
default_biggrin.png
I do enjoy Black ops, just not as much as MW2. I'll do a few domination games, then go back on MW2 for death match and mercenary or Flag if I get smoked badly repeatedly on Black Ops.

Battlefront is pretty cool. Its hard for me to pick out bad guys so I get slaughtered a lot, but still fun.

Latest posts

Back