Damnit DVR cable box! *rant*

Ty Ty

[rant]

My Time Warner HD DVR box just bought the farm finally. I've been meaning to back up everything that I wanted on it for a while now, just havn't gotten around to it...now I can't. I had all of the XGames rally bits on it, Targa Newfoundland rallies, yadda yadda yadda...*sigh*

[/end rant]

topdeeni

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...sounds like U had some good crap on it.... yeah U just inspired me to dig everything out of my Hard Drive equipped DVD player befpore it poops...

if it helps at all I can cook U a DVD of the X-games. I managed to catch most of it...

internalcombust

I had the same experience with ours. I lost all my old "legends of motorsport" with David Hobbs, I had about 12 of them. Also two seasons of V8 supercars. Very dissapointing, i feel your pain. Oh yeah all the my "victory by design" were lost as well.
default_cool.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I'm not trying to hikack, but besides from the X-Games rally event, what other rally events can I find on cable? I don't think Speed shows WRC any longer:(.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
WRC will be back on HD Theater this coming year, but yeah you can get much on tv here

you can watch the CRC on flatovercrest.com however

K

Kati

My TiVo wouldn't allow me to back up my Hairworld: Hair Olympics documentary that I recorded several years ago, and man I'd be TICKED if my TiVo stopped working and I couldn't save that.

Is there anyway of resurrecting your shows through a repair man?

Ty Ty

Is there anyway of resurrecting your shows through a repair man?
I'm pondering taking the box apart and copying the HD before I take it in for a new one this afternoon.

topdeeni

I would at least attempt it..or maybe ask them for a new unit with UR old HD installed in it, after U back it up in case they choose not to hook U up.

Latest posts

Back