disc golf

ruggedman

Fozzy and I did the brunswick course today. We did the beauty side and we spent most of our time trying to find the next hole. Its very wooded and wet, and the holes aren't marked at all, but it was still fun. In the end I pulled out a -4 and fozzy got a +2. The parking lot is pretty big too.
Did the beauty today for the first time. It's not wet at all anymore...at least if you stay on course.
default_biggrin.png
Not as wooded as the beast, but the trees certainly added that degree of difficulty. I had no issues finding the holes, many had signs up and all the bottle cans had the hole numbers which made the flow very easy to figure out. I managed a -1 today on it, i choked on the back 9...my favorite driver got all sticky and it was hard to release it right
default_biggrin.png

Fozzy

its not that the holes were that hard to find, it was the hole 3,4,5 area that mixed us up a little. other than that area it was pretty easy to find our way.

ruggedman

its not that the holes were that hard to find, it was the hole 3,4,5 area that mixed us up a little. other than that area it was pretty easy to find our way.
Ah yeah, they just reconfigured that like a month ago. It seemed pretty easy to figure out, but it could use some maps for the holes.

Fozzy

Just got back from playing in sabattus (there were a bunch of subies there, anyone here
default_frown.gif
) and i shot a 71 on a par 72. my best on that course
default_smile.png

Tyler

So is this happening this weekend? I have a couple people interested if there's something planned.

Fozzy

so whats happening with this?

lateralized, since you are putting this together i think it would be right if you pick the time and place. i think you should get a time soon so if it is early, everyone who is going will know the set time.

lateralized

so whats happening with this?lateralized, since you are putting this together i think it would be right if you pick the time and place. i think you should get a time soon so if it is early, everyone who is going will know the set time.
Fair enough. Brunswick is a more central location to all parties interested, so Enman Field is the location. I dont want to start too early in case someone wakes up tomorrow realizing they want to attend but missed it. However I have sh-t to do since its my only day off so I am not waiting around all day either. So ...

Official time and location: Enman Field (Brunswick) @ 11:00am (round will start no later than 11:30)

Hope to see you all there.

lateralized

Well, its raining. That kinda sucks. I know I dont enjoy playing when its wet. I might still consider going but I am probably gonna stay in today. Anyone else thinking of heading out today?

How about next weekend? Same time same place.

lateralized

bumpis this still happening this weekend?
I think the family wants to go to the lake tomorrow, so I am probably not gonna make it. Ill know more later tonight. I would still like to go provided that I am not already busy.

Latest posts

Back