Doggahs!

Ty Ty

3397091624_e27f1835bb_o.jpg

saabaru

So frickin cute. Goldens are wicked cool dogs. Owner of our company has one, and she is on the office 3 days a week. Congrats on the new addition. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rightseat

be careful whut u wish for...two pups will either keep each other occupied...or do 3x the mischief

them are about the 2 cutest 'fur generators' on the intaRweb

Ty Ty

Yea, these two will be my family's 4th and 5th goldens. Before I was born my Uncle had another golden. When I was born, my mother and father had a yellow lab. When I was around 6 or 7 we got two goldens that I grew up with. There was also a weimaraner before I was born, and some other dogs way before that.

I think there's still dog hair floating around here from our last two...and they've been gone for years, heh.

Car Whore

Cute! Congrats on the new family members. I'm getting a dog myself pretty soon. I'm excited! It will be my first dog of my own.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Goldens make the best family dogs. We had goldens for over 30 years now. Along the way we had some Newfies also. Right now we have a 2 year old golden Gus and a 3 year old yellow lab LuLu. You are right it`s hard to get them to pose for you. How old are they ?

Latest posts

Back