drunk in teamspeak rant...

topdeeni

I am sitting here, reading the forums and sitting on my gaming groups teamspeak talking to friends from FLorida and Croatia...yeah I said Croatia...

One the the dudes on here has been up drinking all night and is out of hand. He is blathering about everything from a game to his constitutional right to drive no matter how drunk he is behind the wheel...... dude it is a privelege...NOT a right.

Appearntly he has been inside his gaming server box this AM with RDC and f'd it all up... he is slurrin' his azz off trying to get me to connect to his server box and undo whatever he did... appearantly he hit some button or electronic switch...the server program is now playing a totally different version of the game...

right now dude is trying to configure multiple ports on his gaming server to try to figure this out.... some U want to do under the influence... this is gonna b good...

hahahah... this is great! Now is see's toolbars and pop-ups in a dedicated gaming server box... Y U surfin the net from a rented gaming server? rofl...

maybe U should install zone alarm or something and totally take the thing off the net by shutting down all the ports...

tool..

I should record this asshat and post it..

Latest posts

Back