Electronic music festival this weekend: Beltek '09

Evan

just wondering if anyone is going to this, and i guess letting any fans of the drum 'n bass/breakbeat/house/electro etc scene know that this is happening.

this friday through sunday in belmont maine (next to belfast). think of it as a modern day, smaller scale woodstock but with electronic music. the word is that you can still buy tickets at the door, but it may be sold out by saturday afternoon.

i'll be there friday night for Dara and DB, leaving sometime saturday after seeing a few friends preform there sets.

oh and i'm the official photographer.

http://www.BeltekFestival.com

outsideCOMP2.jpg

insideCOMP2.jpg

lateralized

Heheheh. I should go. I know Marshall and Elusid personally as well as lot of the other guys through friends. If Lobstah doesn't need me this weekend I might check it out. Im a pretty big DNB fan.

topdeeni

slipknot isn't playing?..hahahaha!

The closest I ever came to getting into this stuff was assisting on a guitar track for a guy named Edan..We shared a few common interests other than music so it was really kewl..

Don't know the track I played on or if it was ever used....from what I see of him now I am doubting it...

[/url]
take sum kewl pixx of some freaky peepz!

Kristof

Banned
dam well since i wanted to go for a drive this weekend and no one is interested this might be an option. used to be a huge party kid back in hs and early college. even used to spin myself but was more proggresive trance/breaks

Evan

there's going to be everything there. i shot 1 day last year and they had everything from house to dnb to trance to electro and down tempo. its the closest thing maine's gonna have to a massive until, well next beltek i suppose. and its closer than springfield or rhode island.

heres my stuff from last years friday night, including the fire dancer performance.

http://www.evilcorporatemachine.com/photography/beltek/main.html

oh and all profits past paying the DJ's etc, go to charity.

and yeah, crappy wireless = double thread ftl.

Latest posts

Back