Epic fail thread (WORK SAFE)

Stein

Stein
3b2fc6ccf8ce22a79913695cd1b51ba1.jpg
Hahaha

I'm at Cornell right now, and some chick in a mid 2000s audi (bright red, 18" audi wheels with super low-profile tires) and she took off in front of our tour group full-throttle, turbo purring.

I'm not saying this sort of thing is necessarly stupid, but doing it in front of a large group of people, in the middle of a crowded campus, with icy roads (its under 20 degrees right now, close to 14ish by my ear-thermometers).

GClark

Back story behind that picture:

Group drive in Las Vegas, one car was leading, the other following close behind. Obviously there was some speed involved and the best part was that they went off on a straight away. Oops

i-wagon

epic air filter fail: 07 2.5i wrx ram air snorkel, rallitek fender silencer delete. so all that dust and crap in the air gets sucked right in my k&n filter. it was so dirty, i'm deliberating whether or not to just chuck it

i-wagon

What's the epic fail? The ralli art plate frame or the tow rope holdong the hood? Or the horrendous combination of the 2

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
stepping up to iridium plugs on a 24 year old engine.

hgasketweb1.jpg

this was my engine.(little ea82) the gasket remained violent enough with a chemical ticker, weeks after, I threw it away.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I am liking the "hydrazine" theory the most.

i-wagon

I don't have a picture, but we have cat diesel fail in my work truck. The block cracked from the oil pan all the way to the head at cylinder 6.

Latest posts

Back