F/S 08 WRX sedan SPT exhaust.

08WRXME

Ok, i just bought a new car (more on that later) and I need to put the WRX back to stock. I can trade it in with the SPT, but if someone has and 08-09 sedan and wants to buy the SPT from me for 200 plus give me thier stock exhaust, I would rather that. The only thing: i need it by tues night... If anyone in interested, give me a call at 203-725-6685. I am in York ME btw!

The system was bought brand new and has about 4K miles on it, maybe less. It does have some surface rust, but it sounds great and has no leaks. These bad boys are 800 from SOA.

Pics from when i got it.

P2130023.jpg

P2130024.jpg

Thanks guys!

Nate

Founding Father
if you need a stock exhaust ill sell you mine cheap.....

its just sitting in my shed. let me know.

08WRXME

:rofl:

You guys are fun.

I got an 2009 SSM WRX hatch. It is brand new and it will only be 20 bucks more a month for me. I wanted a hatch when i bought this one, but the only one they had was lightning red. plus my interest rate is going from 5.9 to 2.9 which is nice. I just brought my car about 90% back to stock. All i have left to take out is the STS and bushings and the STi seats. I would much rather sell this exhaust to someone on here then trade it in with it, but I gotta have the swap done by Tues night. Thanks for all the responses though! tell you 08 friends!
default_biggrin.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
if this was for a hatch id be all over it. Id even have a shop to do the swap in lol... Someone with ahatch get rid of yours!
default_biggrin.png

jwebsta32

are you going to change your name on here, because I dont think I could take your seriously if your driving around an 09 wrx with a name like 08wrxme.

08WRXME

are you going to change your name on here, because I dont think I could take your seriously if your driving around an 09 wrx with a name like 08wrxme.
I was thinking about that, but I don't want to lose my posts and stuff. Maybe just change my name to Joe.
default_cool.png

08WRXME

Lunch Bump! I will be home by 4 today and can probably get your old exhaust off on and this one on in and hour and a half. Act now and a delicious beer will be provided!!!

Latest posts

Back