F/S 2009 STI 4400 miles

Kristof

Banned
I have to say, that was very well written!!

i know big change from my usuall on here huh?
default_additional_sillylol.gif
lmao dosent it sound too good to pass up on there?

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I have to say, that was very well written!!
Ha, I didn't want to be the first to comment on the grammatical content of Kristof's Ebay post, but Bratman is correct. There are a few areas that are in need of some polishing, but overall its a strong effort and should suit its purpose.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Ha, I didn't want to be the first to comment on the grammatical content of Kristof's Ebay post, but Bratman is correct. There are a few areas that are in need of some polishing, but overall its a strong effort and should suit its purpose.
Exactly, and yes Kristof, much better than the usual. I'm sure someone will snag it up. Definitely a clean car!! Good luck!!

KLRSMRF

30,102 i have a payment due on the 24th why do u ask?
I was just going to say offer it at that? I know it seems like common sense but when ppl are stressed(that's if u are?)they forget simple or common things!

KLRSMRF

Kristof, BTW on any sale make sure to person comes and drives it, People send fake cashiers check, money orders, etc.. Plus I know I would not buy any car unless I had driving and seen it. GLWS!

Kristof

Banned
Kristof, BTW on any sale make sure to person comes and drives it, People send fake cashiers check, money orders, etc.. Plus I know I would not buy any car unless I had driving and seen it. GLWS!
the car and title will not be handed over till all funds clear in my bank account so dont worry

Kristof

Banned
well car has 5 peole watching it and one bidder so far at 22k. i just revised my page statign that my reserve price is very veyr close to my buy it now price so they wont be gettign any steals on the car if somone truly wants the car i suggest they just buy it now before somone else snatches it up

diabloadsit

Yea it was diffrent for me. I never drove a subie but had wanted an STI since I first saw one in like late 04' Just at the time I was in the military and had no money to afford it. So soon as I got out of the military and landed a good job I was like "That sucka is mine". I knew I was going to buy one as long as the dealership had either a black or Blue one with Goldies on it. I arrive at the stealership and there is a blue w gold rims sitting in the show room. Guy comes out I say " I want this car. Can I test drive it first" He was like nope sorry no test drives then told me why. " I said well lets sit down and talk numbers" Then hour later car was being pulled out of the show room. I even got them to pay my taxes/title, tag, and buy a full tank of gas. LOL. All for $35k. I had to finance $38k cause I was upside down in my car which I knew I wouldn't get the full value for.

After looking at the EBay ad, my only question is what is wrong with the 08 engines? Being a Subaru employee and gearhead, I must have missed the memo.

patsti

NitrousFed
car is now on ebay link here and on first page
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330413456050

and ont he test drive not i didnt test drive my car before i bought it. never even drove a subaru before i bought it. i knew it would be a beats and a blast to drive thousands of reviews couldn't have been wrong
LOL at those pics... You need to invest $50-150 and get a decent (not great) digital camera (not a cellphone camera) and take some cleaner pics. You need to be able to see details in the paint (swirls from washing etc).

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Jim, I think he was referring to the 08 WRX motor issues...

Anyway, you all need to cool it. Let the guy sell his car and stop feeding this drama. I'm not standing behind anyone, I think it's sad when users and moderators alike are harassing someone in the F/S section. Isn't that against the rules?!?

patsti

NitrousFed
Anyway, you all need to cool it. Let the guy sell his car and stop feeding this drama. I'm not standing behind anyone, I think it's sad when users and moderators alike are harassing someone in the F/S section. Isn't that against the rules?!?

I was trying to help him out... He does need better pics to sell it to someone out of state. When people look at an ad on ebay and see bad pictures it makes them move on to the next ad with more clear pictures.

You might have miss read a lot of the posts as it seems most people are trying to give him advice on where / how to sell it (as he did ask for it).

Kristof

Banned
LOL at those pics... You need to invest $50-150 and get a decent (not great) digital camera (not a cellphone camera) and take some cleaner pics. You need to be able to see details in the paint (swirls from washing etc).
those werent taken on a cell phone they were taken on a sony 6 megapixel digital so not sure what you are talking about. liek i said in the add ill be more than glad to take more pics if somone wants them.

as far as the issues with the 08's this is what i was talking about

http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=3255.0

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I read the whole thread, but thanks. There are several posts at the beginning that are not helpful at all and got this whole train started. There's no need for 7 pages of "advice".

There's a difference between "LOL nice pics!!!!!!@1111onez11!11!!! buy a real camera!!!" and "hey man, you might want to get some clearer pictures so buyers can see the car in detail"

patsti

NitrousFed
I read the whole thread, but thanks. There are several posts at the beginning that are not helpful at all and got this whole train started. There's no need for 7 pages of "advice".
There's a difference between "LOL nice pics!!!!!!@1111onez11!11!!! buy a real camera!!!" and "hey man, you might want to get some clearer pictures so buyers can see the car in detail"
reread my post... Not exactly what you quoted.

I was trying to say his pics are over bright and show no detail. It gives no detail as to how the paint is and how the condition of the clear coat is. You can't see if there are any bumps or chips or swirls...

His discription is fine but some buyers (most) like to look for themselves. I am sure his car is in great condition (I have seen it) but someone from Cali might not know him and would "rather see then believe". I offered to take some pics for him if he needed the help.

If someone had a dslr and took pics it would help the car sell 10x faster as someone could really see that he cared for the car.

ONE PERSONS IDEA OF CLEAN AND ANOTHERS IS 2 THINGS!

Kristof

Banned
well now have 9 peopel watchin the auction after a day and half all i need is one. im worried though because i bet they think they are gonan get a steal if they wai till last minute to bid. like i said on my auction my reserve price is so close to my buy it now price if they really want it they are better off just buying it now

It wasn't meant as harassment. I was curious to see what he was talking about. I know guys with 08 STi's that haven't had a problem. So when I read the Ebay ad, it threw a red flag.

Kristof

Banned
It wasn't meant as harassment. I was curious to see what he was talking about. I know guys with 08 STi's that haven't had a problem. So when I read the Ebay ad, it threw a red flag.
did you see the link to what i was talking about?

Latest posts

Back