Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

Threet3n

Little Stein
What an awesome day! So glad to have gone and met so many nice people. And what a road! Bear notch was a blaaaast! 

Now I need to get me some new breaks and rotors... front left indicator is making some gnarly grinding noises... Woohoo!

hooligansti

This was an awesome ride, I was glad to meet some of you and see some sick cars. I took a lot of pics but they all came out like crap. I did break something on my rear driver side going down the Kanc but whatever I broke was worth it.
Yeah, I was behind you. I thought it was my Wagon at first, I let you in front of me and a few miles later I heard that squealing noise after rolling my window down. You S2K looks nasty from behind! Love it!

y2015alepoo

Fantastic day with all of you guys. Had a blast. Saw handfuls of cars to drool over, and that supra gave me something to stare at from behind, ALL DAY. Great work guys, very nice planing. I can't believe I thought I stood a chance against Matt in a rev battle under the bridge in traffic. That car will put a lot of things to shame. Can't wait until the next drive! Let me know where to look for pictures and videos please.

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
Bear Notch was sick. Pulled some serious G's through there. Thanks to the guys asking about my set up. Stock N/A with exhaust work, automatic, WRX spring set up. The only thing that bugged me all day was when we were on the highway and the rev limiter kicked in and shut me down at about 125. Sick ride. Thanks guys

y2015alepoo

Bear Notch was sick. Pulled some serious G's through there. Thanks to the guys asking about my set up. Stock N/A with exhaust work, automatic, WRX spring set up. The only thing that bugged me all day was when we were on the highway and the rev limiter kicked in and shut me down at about 125. Sick ride. Thanks guys
I feel your pain. My 2000 OBS punched out at 115 I think :/

blehhh

16lmv5x.jpg

DimeStreetSaint

Yeah, I was behind you. I thought it was my Wagon at first, I let you in front of me and a few miles later I heard that squealing noise after rolling my window down. You S2K looks nasty from behind! Love it!
Thanks man appreciate it. Yea it started through one of the turns and continued to get loader. I figured my caliper was freezing up or something was rubbing the tire. The axle nut was actually loose causing the wheel bearing to scream. I'm glad I didn't actually break something.

jpierson

that was an amazing drive. did get a lil love tap in the rear but was alright, thanks for the fun

that was an amazing drive. did get a lil love tap in the rear but was alright, thanks for the fun1379837_601208983257998_220798622_n.jpg

02 WRX Chris

Yea...remember that time I had to give a ride to the guy in his silly honda when it broke down half way through the ride?  If nothing happens during the group drive....its not a group drive
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back