Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Nate

Founding Father
Shoot to all wander into the Auburn Park and ride at 8:30ish or earlier, to talk gater and shoot the poop. We have stuff to go over (radio channels, group talk) so PLEASE don't wander in at the last minute.

We will be leaving Auburn at 9:00 SHARP. Sliding through Windham soon after. Mikey get back to me on some specifics on where we will be meeting the Southern (Windham group). As soon as I get all the info gathered, I will post a new thread in the MS events section.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Someone brought a grill last year
We have one at home for tailgate parties. (never used it as such ...) It has a 2" pipe off it to go into a hitch receiver on a truck. I could hitch it up to my GL! haha

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
id like to go but i need to know when and where we are meeting in the bgr area. and has the day been finalized?

L-town

Last year was a blast!! I still look at the pictures from 93 and the fog rolling over the mountains with boosted Scoobys rumbling thru. It was awe inspiring and I will be there again

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Shoot to all wander into the Auburn Park and ride at 8:30ish or earlier, to talk gater and shoot the poop. We have stuff to go over (radio channels, group talk) so PLEASE don't wander in at the last minute.
We will be leaving Auburn at 9:00 SHARP. Sliding through Windham soon after. Mikey get back to me on some specifics on where we will be meeting the Southern (Windham group). As soon as I get all the info gathered, I will post a new thread in the MS events section.
Windham walmart parking lot, its right on rt 302.

Iboc_C64

Can't wait for this drive.
default_smile.png
On another note this is great, I am finally able to follow the forum after almost a year more or less, without it. My company's Corperate security software was blocking me from entering the site since the new version went up after the new year. Apparently it must not consider the site exclusively a forum now that the front page is up and it doesn't force you immediately in to the forum as it seemed to do when the new version of the site went up earlier this year. Whatever it is, I am happy to have access again so I can post while at work, woohoo!

scoobiesforlife

i had forgot to mention that i have a couple walkies i can bring as well, so there will be an extra one for someone if they need one

Gate4jg

i had forgot to mention that i have a couple walkies i can bring as well, so there will be an extra one for someone if they need one
What frequency band walkies should we be using?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Ones like the motorola talk about. They have like 14 channels and sub channels for each channel. Usually advertised as having a range of 3 to 5 miles.

how long is the drive? Depending if I can get that day off of work or not. If I can, count me in...but someone's gonna have to seriously watch out for me, since i'm new to Maine, if I accidentally get separated from group...i'll get lost easily!...lol.

Latest posts

Back