Farking RAIN thread

Rightseat

:crybaby2:

ooh, my new boootifol snow....RUINED!

Here in hapnin downtown Campton, 4-6" of incredibly wet glop on the ground this am, it was so heavy my blower would barely puke it out the chute and kept plugging up. when this sheet freezes, it won't melt til June!

soaked to the skin after 35 mins of striving with the glop. :BangHead:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
sounds like you need a Timberland waterproof shell!

/ corny plug.

4" of slush this morning made waves when I drove through it. hehe.

mikebike357

I was sportin' my 7 year old EMS GoreTex XCR parka and my Merrell GoreTex XCR sneakers this morning as I broke my back shoveling the 2" of slushy crap off the driveway this morning. Feet & upper body were dry... GAP jeans were a bit soggy.

Couldn't fire up the blower at 5:30am because it would've woke the kiddo up.

Rightseat

2nd session of shoveling in my groovy new SWRT Team Heavyweight Jacket....mmm, no probs (except sleet down the neck )

that blue n yello jacket are now A CollectArs Item! ? :tard:

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
been out plowing all day..! its been a lingering storm... lets up,switches to rain,gets heavier, switches to mix, then all out snow, back to rain.!!!! GEEZ!!!! its like mother nature is bi-polar.

akinaspeedstar

nice jacket! i need one bad the old snowcross jacket is a little heavy even when it's just the shell,but that's too rich for my blood.

and no plowing or shoveling here
default_smile.png
i guess there are some advantages to renting

inski

I did 12 donuts at work. that's about it. All the slow people were in front of me for the AM commute. :crybaby2:

Evan

if it were warm and raining i'd wear my SWRT blue and gold rain coat. since it was cold and rainy i just wore my northface coat.

Rightseat

Amazing what a few inches of pow pow will do to yer psyche....yesterday grey cloudy rainy crapola, now everything is coated with perfect whiteness

wonderful showshoe up the beaver bog this am with the dogs....it was like Narnia out there! :thumbsup:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
95S and 101W went "full retard" today.. 1 car off the road for every 2 miles on 95 and 1 car for every mile on 101! aaaahhh!

Jimbo

Amazing what a few inches of pow pow will do to yer psyche....yesterday grey cloudy rainy crapola, now everything is coated with perfect whiteness

wonderful showshoe up the beaver bog this am with the dogs....it was like Narnia out there! :thumbsup:
Lemme know if you start seeing Tumnus...may be time to switch off the herbal tea.

Rightseat

95S and 101W went "full retard" today.. 1 car off the road for every 2 miles on 95 and 1 car for every mile on 101! aaaahhh!
it's easy to spot the slow learners :thebirdman:

and/or

the ones with short-term memory deficiency (whut izzit about driving in the snow you don't rmemeber just becasue it ain't snoweded in 2 weeks??!!)

or more likely just morons in a hurry

or some evil combo of all 3 types :confused2:

saabaru

Got lucky yesterday, I was out pushing this slop off my drivway, working my way from the garage to the end where it was pilled up from the plow. A nice guy was plowing neighbors and came over and did a quick sweep at the end. Saved me 20 minutes. Now, the snow from last night, still on driveway. Will go home and do.

Raingear, wearing my NorthFace Gore-tex shell. (left at wifes old apartment by someone, never cam back to claim) My win his loss.

Jimbo

Ah, the wildly popular "EX-tex" model. Price is always so right, but still always feels so...wrong.

Latest posts

Back