Farking RAIN thread

inski

95S and 101W went "full retard" today.. 1 car off the road for every 2 miles on 95 and 1 car for every mile on 101! aaaahhh!
I witnessed all that. I was late for SNE/Norwood and trying to make time...When suddenly they decided to NOT plow anything south of Saco!! WTF! Cars and trucks and trailers off everywhere.
Got to the Mass line and everything was fine. Like it never precipitated at all. All NH and ME cars were white from the crap they spread on the highway, MA cars were clean and shiny. :sad5:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
95S and 101W went "full retard" today.. 1 car off the road for every 2 miles on 95 and 1 car for every mile on 101! aaaahhh!
I witnessed all that. I was late for SNE/Norwood and trying to make time...When suddenly they decided to NOT plow anything south of Saco!! WTF! Cars and trucks and trailers off everywhere.
Got to the Mass line and everything was fine. Like it never precipitated at all. All NH and ME cars were white from the crap they spread on the highway, MA cars were clean and shiny. :sad5:
did you see the ford with the harley and rental trailer off by the weigh station??

that was a riot.

bubba suby

well this storm has been real happen it started out as rain here in north waterboro about 1pm and then the sun went down and with the temps still in the med. 30's it went to snow and now at 9:30 there is about 8in. of big flakes down in the yard i will need to go out at 12:00am if ttis stuff keeps comein down like this :angry4: but that is the price you pay for livin here in maine i gess

Rightseat

foot of new this morning to give the old snoblo a proper workout

then my bud borrowed it, that old MTD is a workhorse

Latest posts

Back