Fresh Dave's 2007 XT Sport

dsmith

UPDATE: finally ordered a new catback so that I can ditch the invidia, which will be up for sale soon. Will have the fixed and fitted correctly to my car and then I can instale my coilovers. Still deciding on wheels. Hopefully all will be done by Wicked Big Meet.

dsmith

wheels should be here by thursday, coils went in last night. blacked the housings in my headlights which looks 100x better and then my amber reflector fell out when i shut my hood....

dsmith

I'll get a pic of the headlight tomorrow, but the amber just like fell into the headlight, like from where is is supposed to be.

Jhbjq1d.jpg

eshvS8U.jpg

f7cZbM0.jpg

and teaser of the wheels....

9F6LM8M.jpg

dsmith

thank you! still need to roll the rear fenders and lower and dial my coilovers so they don't rub. then get an alignment 

default_biggrin.png

Visonik

I just did the coilover thing and had to pick up my car 3 times before I got to the ride height I needed. Not hard, but tedious haha. The alignment's all I need to have mine finished.

dsmith

it's in rough shape anyways from the previous owner, who made the lip bigger/lower with some weather trim stuff (i took it off), the roads I travel aren't bad so hopefully it doesn't get ripped off. 

Latest posts

Back