Frost/Condensation on inside of windows.

Rallikid

With the cold weather upon us, I have been waking up to frost/condensation on the inside of my RS windows. I have no clue where it is coming from and i'm sick of dealing with it. You guys have any suggestions that could help me out?

Notable things

1. Floor mats in the car when I got it were old, wet and moldy. The car no longer has any floor mats.

2. Interior; Carpets, seats, dash are completely dry.

3. There was a mouse nest in the blower motor. It is no longer there.

4. All the windows are completely sealed.

Stein

Stein
I have the same problem every once in a while. I came out from school once to have my windshield covered in a layer of water on the inside.

Luckily it hasn't been that bad since.

subscribed for info

Tyler

Leave your car running, heat full blast, coming out on the floor, with a rear window just barely cracked. Let it sit for a good while. For some reason, you have moisture in your car. This happened in my other car a few times and I let it sit like this for a good while and it usually solved it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
what spin said.

I left my sunroof open in the rain once. I did the head full blast thing, but added the AC to dry everything completely out.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
GCs like to leak around the taillights. look for a puddle in the spare tire well. if you find water there, pull the taillights and re-caulk around the light units.

RSs often have plugged sunroof drains, open the sunroof completely and take some compressed air to the drain holes

to dry out interior, try parking car in full sun with windows down a couple inches, let solar power cook the water out.

also, make sure you are running HVAC on 'fresh air' setting, not recirc...this is a very common issue

Latest posts

Back