FS - 2000 Legacy GT Limited Wagon - $5500

lateralized

Im finally selling this bad boy. Wifey wants a Jeep Liberty. Check it out -

craigslist sale link: http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1851897123.html

Re-post of CL ad:

Well maintained, clean history, fun to drive and great for winter weather. Has 106,412 miles on it and has been regularly serviced. New engine block with all gaskets and seals replaced. Refurbished transmission. New bushings. Includes:

2.5L 4cyl Boxer engine

All Wheel Drive

Automatic Transmission

4 Wheel disc brakes

Upgraded suspension

Leather seats

A/C

Dual sunroofs

Fog Lights

Cruise Control

CD Player w/ Premiuim Speakers

Roof Rack

Aftermarket parts include:

Borla headers

Modified front grille

Blacked out rear light bar

Green LEDs on all interior lights and floorboards

I will include the 18 inch wheels and summer tires pictured if this vehicle sells by the end of this week (stock wheels with all season tires and stock headers included as well)

Will need front brakes to pass inspection. Has a ding in the passenger rear door, works fine.

$5500 FIRM, that is below book value. Email me with any questions.

3nc3o13p45P35X05S5a7j482ff4c08c891b1b.jpg
3k53o03l55V25W45X0a7j4a7f61a85d401466.jpg
3nb3kb3o25Q45Z55P4a7jddd1c6a8d73f189b.jpg
3ne3mf3l85Q45Z15R0a7jd96d7eb158041f51.jpg
View attachment 3751View attachment 3750View attachment 3752

441.jpg

front.jpg

stockers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

i'm holding on to my money...i think i'm gonna get an 07ish LGT this spring

anyway, sorry for the jack.

this car looks awesome, someone please jump on this!!

lateralized

Yes. I "helped" (if you can call it that) Lobstah install a new block from Norm's with all new seals and head gaskets, and all the good parts from the old motor. That was at 85k miles and there haven't been any issues since. Runs smooth.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
no surprise. that's what happens when you price a decent car realistically, instead of lobbing out some silly overpriced number in hopes that some clueless person gets the hots for the car.

lateralized

no surprise. that's what happens when you price a decent car realistically, instead of lobbing out some silly overpriced number in hopes that some clueless person gets the hots for the car.
Indeed. I saw a lot of other hopeful Legacy sellers around that I wanted to email and say "so, do you want to sell the car or do you want to spend months lowering the price to what you think it will go for?"

I left some Mainely cards kicking around in various places in the vehicle. Hopefully youll see the kid who bought it on here. He is into modding and has had only Subies before. He may even be a member already. Is there a "search for member by name" feature on here? You guys have been great and I will still check in on the site from time to time. Many thanks again to Lobstah and all the other peeps that helped me out through my tough times with the Leggy.

Latest posts

Back