FS/FT 18x7 +35 OZ Superleggaras and Fierce UHP tires

08WRXME

Alright, I have tried to sell these on some local sites, but no luck. I have got two options, either one works for me.

Wheel Specs:

18x7 +35 5x100 bolt pattern

Tires

Fierce UHP 225/40/R18

1) Straight up Trade:

I will trade my wheels AND tires as-is for a set of 17x7,7.5, or 8 wheels only. This trade is for a wheel i like. Nothing stock, I like the Enkei RPF-1 in silver, but will look at all offers.

2) Sale.

Wheels are in decent condition, very light. One wheel has a small bend in it. Doesn't affect mounting or balancing. For purchase as-is, 700 plus shipping for the wheels and tires. the tires and wheels are separated, but I will get them mounted if the person wants. If you want the wheels fixed, its 800. I can also get them powdercoated for cheap. you let me know the color, I will get it done. that brings the price to an even 1000.

Onto the pictures!

IMG_0072.jpg

020.jpg

P6170036.jpg

P5250032.jpg

Photo of the bend

IMG_0073.jpg

Tires

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's what I keep hearing!!! Everybody says their wife will kill them if they get my Brat. Don't let that stop you!!!

08WRXME

To the Top!!! buy these before christmas! I will drive a fair distance to meet up with people interested at no cost.

08WRXME

Bump! talked to the fiance and she is likes 5, 6,7 etc spoke wheels, but not twin spokes, similar to the OZs, cause the look like "U's":rolleyes: show me what you got!

08WRXME

Bump.

Limited time offer. this weekend: 550 wheels and tires. MUST come get them this weekend, cash in hand.

08WRXME

Bump. still have these, looking at all trades. Really want something for Brit's forester for the summer!

Latest posts

Back