Gas Prices:

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
reg along the rt302 corridor is $0.15/gal more than the rest of the state.

That`s to welcome all the out of staters on their way to their camps
default_rolleyes.gif

smelt240

Sunoco 93 is $4.09/gallon right now at Webbs in Randolph....my car loves it! They also have all different grades of race fuel,5 gal cans or drums.

scubiecraig

I just saw $3.56 the other night on the Biddeford/Arundel line. It used to be the old Valero gas station on 111. Now it's owned privately... can't think of the name though. It's right before all the strip malls if you are heading towards Biddeford. That's the cheapest I've seen around!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I just saw $3.56 the other night on the Biddeford/Arundel line. It used to be the old Valero gas station on 111. Now it's owned privately... can't think of the name though. It's right before all the strip malls if you are heading towards Biddeford. That's the cheapest I've seen around!
That old Valero station didn`t last long because the owner was selling drugs and the Feds grabbed him. In other words it was a front.

pufdup

It's now Hollys. Cheapest around and it's full service.

i-wagon

I've had times I got 30mpg going to portland and back. Nashua new hampster and back I got worse mileage. Maybe I should stick to super

scubiecraig

That old Valero station didn`t last long because the owner was selling drugs and the Feds grabbed him. In other words it was a front.
I heard about that. What a schmuck!

When I saw the pricing at Holly's and it was full serve I was blown away! I thought that couldn't be right!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
it is true, and it is cash only.

The Valero was a front for stolen goods and for drugs. I went in there a number of times and he was an odd duck.

Anywho. I haven't bought from Holly's, but I live right down the street from there.

scubiecraig

Good to know it is cash-only. I never carry cash on me. Always debit. I really should carry at least a $20 spot on me... you never know when you might need it.

Latest posts

Back