Group movie meet fast 6 *updated*

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Dinner might work for me, depends on if I end up getting the whole day off or just get out early. Idk yet I'm gunna talk to my boss tomorrow when I go to work.

Jamey

updated the list anyone i miss please let me know. also we need to determine where  to eat

scubiecraig

updated the list anyone i miss please let me know. also we need to determine where  to eat
I know it's not the best idea, but don't they have a restaurant right inside the theatre?  Might be easier to coordinate instead of having to go to two places... but I'm open to anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I know it's not the best idea, but don't they have a restaurant right inside the theatre? Might be easier to coordinate instead of having to go to two places... but I'm open to anything.
They do , never ate there not sure they could handle a group this big tho

mmhoward

Previews grill (place in the theater) is pretty good. I think they would be able to handle a pretty big group. I'm in, btw. Dave (dsmith) and I are down for dinner too. 

scubiecraig

You gotta figure, it's right inside a movie theatre... and a large one at that... so I would have to think they can handle large groups.

AiRX

I will be there with the wife. Her b-day next day. I have to rush down... gotta work till 6.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I won't be able to make it, I've asked for a lot of days off lately and don't wanna ask for to many in a short period of time.

Jamey

I'm calling today , I actually have a friend that waitresses there come find out .stay tuned

blehhh

U gotta handle that work SON!
161st St, Bronx, NY
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back