Hello from Biddeford

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
What's up guys.

Found out about you guys through a post on NASIOC when I was looking for other Subie owners in Southern Maine. I have a 2012 WRX that I got almost 2 months ago. I go to the University of Southern Maine so i'm sure i'll see a bunch of you around. Ill shut up now and show you guys my baby.

iBoost-1.jpgiBoost-2.jpgiBoost-3.jpgiBoost-4.jpgiBoost-5.jpg

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
Plasti-Dipping my side fender badges this week when i get my shipment, Hella Supertones will be ordered at the end of next week, http://www.fastwrx.com/coledtusibu.html these parking light will come soon after that along with 6% headlight tint, cat back or turbo back exhaust (either Perrin or Invidia Q300), Cobb AccessPort and Intake (for stage 1). Short Throw shift. When i get the balls to do what is in the pictures below i will do that as well.

5878873531_ba9202e791.jpg

5879436576_80e91d0daa.jpg

I will have a much longer list than the one I just posted but this is my first car that i will be modding so im going to start slow.

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
Looks nice man! Are you at USM in Portland or Gorham?

Thanks for reminding me I need to wash my car
All my classes are in Portland but I drive to Gorham every so ofter, mostly for no reason. And no problem man. Haha. I have to wash mine as well.

Inspection, cops, other drivers, reduced light output.
It is illegal in Maine?? NOOOOOOO. The tint makes the parking lights i'm getting look so much nastier. It would look like this.

7918515258_7725b092ee_b.jpg

K3rn

Hookah Master
that's smoked headlights i think not tint i tinted the lights on a jetta couldn't see poop

nice ride man

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Welcome aboard man.

From my experience, cops in Biddeford don't really care about anything mod-related, they're still used to finding illegally made inspection stickers LOL. I used to drive my olive drab Legacy with all black everything and no exhaust back when I lived there. After destroying my hearing, and almost colliding with several cars that couldn't see me coming due to the smokedness, I went back to stock. The only time I ever got pulled over was on rt.109 toward UNE for going 53mph in a 45mph zone, the cop let me go after he realized I was an old man and not a college student. BUT---it seemed like as soon as I crossed the Saco line, I was on the shoulder more then I was on the road.

My point is this; mod your car how you want, just don't be surprised by the attention you get, good and bad. It took me years to grasp this concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Welcome! I'm from Alfred, so maybe I will see you around sometime.

I have to agree with the others stating that the tint mod on the headlights will probably garner you bad attention. Not to mention, I guarantee you will fail inspection for it. Other than that, the car looks like it's on its way to some nice mods!

Craig

Latest posts

Back