help me with a dp!

Red40oz

so in the near future im most likely getting a dp, i have heard rumors that you can put a resistor? or some such on a cattless and get away with it for inspection i dont wanna have to swap it for the inspection every time. i was looking into invidia divorced

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
That would be a resonator. Most of the shops around here are not going to check anyways. I wouldnt worry about it. Unless you live in cumberland county.

Nate

Founding Father
do you have a cat back yet??? get that first. then get an uppipe and down pipe combo FTW!

Nate

Founding Father
oh ok... snag up a cheap sti uppipe, it will keep it looking factory and is catless. then find a nice used downpipe. i bet with enough begging you might get ralli to flash you his sweet stage 2 map he has built for your car. then just get ready to hold on, and pay for speeding tickets.

Trevor723

so in the near future im most likely getting a dp, i have heard rumors that you can put a resistor? or some such on a cattless and get away with it for inspection i dont wanna have to swap it for the inspection every time. i was looking into invidia divorced
That would be a resonator. Most of the shops around here are not going to check anyways. I wouldnt worry about it. Unless you live in cumberland county.
What you're talking about is a resistor to trick the rear O2 sensor. The alternative is to just have the associated CELs turned off with a reflash.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
What you're talking about is a resistor to trick the rear O2 sensor. The alternative is to just have the associated CELs turned off with a reflash.
my bad I forgot about those resistors/cel fix

Latest posts

Back