How did you find Mainely Subarus?

clayton lewis

Hey, my name is Clayton I live in Maine I own a 2007 WRX and I LOVE it! How I found this site was; I was at a gas station and a kid saw my car, we started talking and he told me to look it up.

Im excited to meet other Subaru owners and to see what's out there.

I work in construction but went to school for auto body, not a lot of money in that so that is why I made the swith; but I do body work on the side.

Ever since I worked on a rolled over WRX at the boyd shop I've always wanted one and had to take it on a road test; I was sold.

Stein

Stein
Greetings Clay!

I don't think we have too many 06/07 WRXs. We have an sti or two and I know of at least one 2.5i with that body style.

Nate

Founding Father
Welcome. Make sure to make yourself your own introduction thread. Toss up some pictures, we all wanna see the car.

clayton lewis

Hi Everyone and thank you for the greetings.

I live in Hartland ME, so it's nice to find others in this area with the same passion for Subaru's as I do. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Okay I'm new with this computer stuff and don't really spell good so I hope that does not bother anyone.

I've tried to upload photos so I hope this works....

IMG_7102.jpg

DSC07073.jpg

DSC07074.jpg

clayton lewis

Thanks guys. About the wheels; when I got the car someone spray bombed them. They didn’t sand them either, so they looked like crap lol. So I sand blasted them and I used DP 50 seller. The paint I used is Nason single thane paint I cannot remember the paint code but it came off a 2006 Ford Fusion, the Subaru rim paint code was a little too light for my taste.

Stein

Stein
Those are 07 wrx rims silly, nevertheless they look great
Really? Whoops
default_additional_iam.gif

marcelr1988

Who was the driver?
Jeff (04Exploder) it was early spring.. he was kind enough to let me out of my driveway with all the russell street construction going on.. then pulled up next to me at the red light and asked me to check it out. pretty cool.

Nate

Founding Father
You should make yourself your very own hread in the gallery section and plop all these pics there.

Latest posts

Back