I swapped out my cabin filter this weekend.

boxerboost

7142m9.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Every time I have used Amazon it has either been a huge hassle (broken stuff, not shipped, ect) or my card has been compromised. 

i-wagon

Just so you guys know the Napa in cabin filters don't fit right.mine wasn't bad at 60K, but I leave it on recirc all the time

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Every time I have used Amazon it has either been a huge hassle (broken stuff, not shipped, ect) or my card has been compromised. 
Wow, I've always had excellent experience with them. I guess I'm just lucky...

Ally; that's pretty disgusting, haha

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Wow, I've always had excellent experience with them. I guess I'm just lucky...

Ally; that's pretty disgusting, haha
There was a whole family of them haha there was a mom and like 3 or 4 babies and there was magots and bugs eating them haha. I noticed it smelled weird but it had always smelled like that so I didn't think anything of it then my dad got in my car and I turned on the AC and my dad was like "Omg it smells like death in here!" hahaha so we vacuumed them out. 

cwiggin

There was a whole family of them haha there was a mom and like 3 or 4 babies and there was magots and bugs eating them haha. I noticed it smelled weird but it had always smelled like that so I didn't think anything of it then my dad hit in my car and I turned on the AC and my dad was like "Omg it smells like death in here!" hahaha so we vacuumed them out.
that's nasty lol

SUBARUDE

Here is the most recent one I changed from my girlfriends car at 144k miles I thinks it the first time it's seen light in along time LOL

20130520_135845_zps764c0d29.jpg

20130520_135853_zpsff7e3909.jpg

20130520_135859_zps2dad18d9.jpg

Some of you might want to think about checking yours
default_smile.png
06+ is when I think they became standard equipment

Latest posts

Back