I think STM hates me now??!!

Rightseat

STM is working really weird for me lately...or more accurately, not working at all.

Have made several posts over last few days, none show up.

the "show unread posts since last visits" button does not work.

"show new replies to all your posts" button does not work.

hmmm, maybe I pist off a mod or something?? :crybaby2:

I want my STM, thass all.

Evil Jeff

Negative, STM is rather fond of British stuff. Alzheimers, perhaps?
default_smile.png

Rightseat

yah yah verry funnay :thebirdman: fark the buncha yez :angel12:

still pizzes me off that the "show unread posts since last visit" button don't work, and that about half of my posts never show up...wtf widdat?

is there someplace in preferences that turns the "show unread" function on or off? does STM hate olde imacs now?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
do you have a slow internet connection? I have lost post when I was on a slower connection before.

Car884

Around here, timewarner has changed thier internet connection speed. New, faster, more faster, so fast its faster, etc.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
hmm.. other than low speed interwebs.. I would try updating to the newest Firefox browser.

Lawdawg

Yep, I am with Nigel. There is something going on here. Having some trouble getting on from home with Road runner.

On a side note, what's up with googling subaru tuners of maine and picking up a site that says "corruption" or "failure" below the link. Weird...

Evil Jeff

On a side note, what's up with googling subaru tuners of maine and picking up a site that says "corruption" or "failure" below the link. Weird...
Ha, that's hilarious. Can't possibly imagine which banned member did that.

And yeah, something funny's been going on the past week. Run's been out in NY, but I'll talk with him Monday.

Latest posts

Back