In before the close!

dsmith

peekaboo

dqgpw.jpg

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Wish I had more time to drive my car. Had a nice hour long drive to Sanford and an hour long drive back to Auburn yesterday. 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Did the intake silencer delete today. And found out I gotta replace my rear struts
default_frown.gif
Do you think its worth it doing the silencer delete? I thought about doing it but I'm not sure, I'll most likely be getting a Cobb intake soon anyway

Oh and by the way does anyone have any recommendations for good summer tires? Next on the list is gold wheels so I'm trying to find a good performance summer tire!! have to do some research

cwiggin

Do you think its worth it doing the silencer delete? I thought about doing it but I'm not sure, I'll most likely be getting a Cobb intake soon anyway

Oh and by the way does anyone have any recommendations for good summer tires? Next on the list is gold wheels so I'm trying to find a good performance summer tire!! have to do some research
Not sure if its worth it, fighred id try it. If it messes with mileage or tgrows a cel, can jyst put it back in. but I bought an intake not long ago, have heard nothing but bad things for intakes on n/a cars.

Gold wheels will look nice on that

scubiecraig

I have the silencer delete done too. No power gain at all... Mostly done for the intake sucking sound. I didn't notice a decrease in MPG'S either.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Got the day off and its nice out for once. Probably going to clean out the inside of my Subaru and make it nice and shiny, it is due for a good bath. 
default_woohoo.gif

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Feels good to have a nice clean Subaru sitting in my driveway just waiting to go on a nice long windows down music up cruise. 
default_cool.png

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Did an oil change on the legacy.  Now going to to OOB to replace the rotors, pads and shocks on my buddies liffed avalanche.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Anyone else have issues with water getting onto their front door speakers?  I think my driver's side speaker (aftermarket Alpine) is blown because of this.  I'm kinda pissed.

scubiecraig

Yes, they came with adapters.  Ordered from Crutchfield.  I am thinking of picking up a set of their rubber surrounds to protect from dust/water... but I think it might be too late for this one speaker.  I may have to bite the bullet and get another set.  Might go with something different this time too.

Latest posts

Back