In before the close!

Nikki

Haha I was about to ask if you had Ross' Jetta, but that wouldn't make sense siiiiiiiiince it's in Colorado.
Lol nooooooo, it's a white one. I did burnouts last night (see my instagram) and the bumper fell off....woops?

05RSKID

I was disappointed I didn't get a camera setup going in time for NEFR. Trying to rectify that for the future. Still need a real gopro so I can run the audio in from the intercom.
should have let me known i had my go just sitting in my car all of nefr

Last edited:

EllaE

Lol nooooooo, it's a white one. I did burnouts last night (see my instagram) and the bumper fell off....woops?
Happens.  Ross ripped his off after getting air on Hatch road.  Also, Ray replaced the engine in it, blew it up two days later, then put another one in it hahahaha.  They're pretty cool cars, buttttt your Subi is cooler.  I'm gonna go drive by your work and see it though haha.

Nikki

Happens.  Ross ripped his off after getting air on Hatch road.  Also, Ray replaced the engine in it, blew it up two days later, then put another one in it hahahaha.  They're pretty cool cars, buttttt your Subi is cooler.  I'm gonna go drive by your work and see it though haha.
LOL can't miss it. it's right where I park. Disregard the no bumper.

Fluffy282

Exhaust news; threads to the block are DONEZO. ugh. helo-coil to the rescue. In the meantime, i'm rocking a pretty sweet mk2 vr jetta coupe. burnout central! I was told I couldn't have my car back until the front tires on this vr were bald....I can't complain.

Reason #315 I can't own a fwd car.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

My Mom commented on my LED strips on the headlights tonight.  She said "I really like those... it makes it look like your car is smiling".  Great, now my car is "cute".  
default_tongue.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Just drove my dads car again. Alone this time. Practiced hill stops and trying to learn rev matching. Soooo much fun his car is so awesome hehe it makes me light headed
default_smile.png

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
i did a 9 hour drive last sunday, and went for a 6 hour trip to bar harbor and back yesterday, you are supposed to love driving your subie, any car is equaly cool if it never goes anywhere

Matt

Car show all day....fixed the camaro radiator hose so I can put new tires on it tomorrow. Drove to Waterville. Drive back to Portland. I'm tired

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Had my ipod stolen out of my car the other day, parked right outside of my new apartment. 
default_additional_mad2.gif

In better news, there is a fairly good chance I'll have a new Subie by the end of the week...

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Me and the soon to be are thinking mt Washington auto road this weekend, anyone want to go on that one? Thinking we're gonna go find a place to camp around Fryberg area and go for the mt on Sunday, if anyone wants to camp that's fine, or if ya wanna meet up at the bottom of the hill that's cool too.

scubiecraig

Had my ipod stolen out of my car the other day, parked right outside of my new apartment. 
default_additional_mad2.gif

In better news, there is a fairly good chance I'll have a new Subie by the end of the week...
That stinks!  Do you lock your car up?  Or did they break into it?

Latest posts

Back