In before the close!

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Im gunna give the baby a bath today
default_smile.png
Dress warm, its much cooler out than it looks today

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Ok been debating if I want to plastidip my rims. I am trying trying to decide what color. Red, white or black. Do you guys think bright orange or green would look good.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Ok been debating if I want to plastidip my rims. I am trying trying to decide what color. Red, white or black. Do you guys think bright orange or green would look good.
yeah I'm planning on doing my stock winter wheels soon, not sure what color though

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Loving all of the terrible colors people are painting their otherwise perfectly good wheels :thumbsup:

When I make my impreza a full time rallyx car it is getting the brightest orange paint on the wheels I can find.

So I have to ask, since I am in the far east, how is weather in good old maine? I hear its cool, I'll try to bring back some warmth.

cwiggin

When I make my impreza a full time rallyx car it is getting the brightest orange paint on the wheels I can find.

S!o I have to ask, since I am in the far east, how is weather in good old maine? I hear its cool, I'll try to bring back some warmth.
. Its been nice but cool n windy, best season in maine

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I love fall, the colors are beautiful and the weather is not to cold but not to hot. Its just awesome
default_smile.png

Subaru related note: Getting a new head unit for the rex today and going to plasti dip the silver plastic that's around the radio. Pics to come later tonight
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back