In before the close!

cwiggin

Nope wasn't me! I haven't test drove anything yet! Need a sticker before I can trade. Be3nthinking of a newer forest or, but came across this!

i-wagon

I followed a gt hatch out of evergreen Friday. That article makes it seem like an expensive almost Rex.

cwiggin

Blue? I didn't know there was a gt impreza till I saw it. Nice looking car still. I'm think im still leaning towards a forestor. Would have to test drive it!

Fluffy282

I followed a gt hatch out of evergreen Friday. That article makes it seem like an expensive almost Rex.
That would be me and my buddy.09gt is a impreza hatch with an 08wrx engine.... Subarus way of liquidating that headache. Banjo bolts and ringlands are the only major issues.

My buddy couldn't afford the down payment so that gt is still at evergreen and very very clean :)

Christians sti is there too for cheap money! Anyone know what he traded in (again) for?

Alura

994962_10153427987735252_2131360462_n.jpg

Had this cake made for mikes birthday next weekend! I have to work so we surprised him with it last night
default_smile.png
Came out amazing. Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting.

^^ That is awesome

Today was a nice day. Spent most of it with a microfiber in hand cleaning the outside of the BRZ. Still need to vacuum the inside before I get to the dealer. Won't be a huge deal after Friday with WeatherTech floor mats going in.

Anyone else do anything with their Subaru's recently?

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
shes too busy driving the wheels off it lol

sanded and buffed my headlights again to get all the spray tint off ...thinking the amber delete may have to happen soon

xxnightraven73x

yeah i searched out some pics and saw some like mine with it done seems to be a much cleaner look to it so i guess that might be sundays project 

xxnightraven73x

The amber sticks out too much for me so its going to have to happen lol I do have some projectors left over from my stealth dunno if they could be retro fit in there may look into that as well

Latest posts

Back