Its been awhile

STi-zy Wagon

Hey everybody, Haven't been around these parts in awhile. I've been pretty busy finishing up school, which entailed giving my life up to Senior Design Project. My project was titled "Creating a Beautiful Roadster", in which I proposed to design and build a Bonneville inspired, period correct (pre-1960) modified Roadster. It started life as a few different parts. My father and I built the frame out of 2"x4" 1/8" wall rectangular tubing, pinched and tapered the front rails, and pieced the rear kick together. I than brought it over to where I was Interning throughout school: Rayz Rod and Custom. This is where we fabricated all of the body panels to fit one another, and create a bunch out of scratch.

The more in depth progress pictures and description can be found here:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489941

Well I got it "done" for the senior show, and they allowed me to graduate, haha. Now I have to back track a few steps and get the running-gear fab'd in and get the suspension, and rest of the chassis complete.

Here is how she looks as of now:

44977_542709079910_41904457_31789904_5300219_n.jpg

44663_542709124820_41904457_31789906_8007550_n.jpg

So this is where I have been devoting al of my time. I still have the wagon, and yes, it has another blown trans.,haha. Hopefully in the near future she will be back on the road, and then under the knife to get the good stuff put in.

Hope to see some familiar faces soon.

-Josh

Nate

Founding Father
There you are! Nice looking ride. That things gonna be awesome with a JDM Subaru motor in it.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

STi-zy Wagon

Haha So you had to tell everyone the truth about whats happening with the wagon, Nate. The truth: I took the engine out of the wagon and its going into the roadster, sent the wagon to the crusher. R.I.P. Susan.

Back