Just booked a Lamborghini experience in Vegas..

JoshP

5 laps around LVMS road course later this month !! 300 bones for 5 laps, but im really excited. This is their website.. http://www.exoticsracing.com/

They have a lot of other cars available too, but I picked the Lambo Gallardo LP550

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Have a great time!! I just got back from Vegas in October. If you like to hike, Look up Red Rock Canyon!!! 20 minutes outside Vegas and absolutely amazing. Bring warm clothing in case you need it.

BG @ BrenTuning

Custom Tuning ECUs
5 laps around LVMS road course later this month !! 300 bones for 5 laps, but im really excited. This is their website.. http://www.exoticsracing.com/

They have a lot of other cars available too, but I picked the Lambo Gallardo LP550
I did this recently. Can I make a suggestion? THe LP570 was one of the WORST drivers cars on that whole circle. It has high miles and a lot of us were severely disappointed with it's performance.

I would wait for the 458 or MP4 - those cars ROCKED on the course.

404653_10151084068761386_1493200560_n.jpg

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I'm jealous of that 458! The Lambo should be fun too, I'm sure it will be worth every penny, make sure you get your money's worth burning gas!
default_smile.png

skipow

i feel like a huge oval track would be sorta boring... i would want to do like an f1 track so i could get the whole acceleration, braking etc. experience

02 WRX Chris

i feel like a huge oval track would be sorta boring... i would want to do like an f1 track so i could get the whole acceleration, braking etc. experience
He did say the LVMS "Road Course" so its not just the circle track.

Vegasjetta

I don't remember that when I lived there...

Speaking of Vegas, if you have any questions on what to do while there, where to eat, things you need to see, etc., feel free to contact me. 9 years in that hellhole desert, I didn't leave a stone unturned. I still have most of my contacts out there, too.

TylerB488

Ive seen this before and cant wait to try it someday!!! I want to take the Nissan GTR or the SLS AMG around the track!

Back