Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Those funnels are super handy. Mine has an assortment of adapters
Hell yeah. Has an adapter for every style radiator. Works awesome, and makes filling and burping the coolant system easy as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Got the new header last night. Hopefully have time to put it on tonight after working on the Loyale. I'm getting tired of the exhaust leak.

IBratmanI

Why does it leak? Is it fixable? I'll be in the market for a uel for my fozz pretty soon.
The metal is a little thin on the cheaper headers, it just cracked. It can be fixed. My buddy is going to have it welded back up and put it on his. 

IBratmanI

Unfortunately when I passed this on to its new owner, the exhaust was leaking again. I haven't driven it once since the last time someone else drove it, and it sat in the driveway getting tree pollen and rain splatter on it. I started it twice during that time and it fired right up, and drove great to the drop off point. I no longer had the resources financially to fix the leak on the brand new 300+ dollar header that I installed, and didn't have any factory suspension to install. Luckily the exhaust didn't enter the passenger compartment when I drove it, nor did it when it was being driven when I was away in Canada. I removed the JDM grille because of a couple broken tabs, and everything else went with it. Including the nice coilovers, and wheels. If I'd had a non rusty factory exhaust for it, I'd have swapped it put, but again, I have nothing to buy anything with, so that wasn't an option. It's a damn good car, with a newer motor and pretty much everything else replaced as well. Should be good for many miles to come.

Latest posts

Back