Let's see your ugly mug.

topdeeni

This is Y my car is sooo much fun to spot.. it has her in the passenger side!

My much more attractive and psycho half....

5_22_02_09_11_24_25.jpg

Usually all U can see when she is in the car is flying blonde hair and her feet sticking out the window...well all except that day on the way to family values in Mansfield...

Nate

Founding Father
PM sent....oh gawd at least I hope I sent it to U....if not someone is gonna B in for a surprise..
I say we make her make a calandar to raise $$$$ to buy good gas for everyone...wOOt

you could always become a VIP member. then make use of the VIP forums for your posting needs... no sensors in that place.

topdeeni

you could always become a VIP member. then make use of the VIP forums for your posting needs... no sensors in that place.
wow.....hahahah... look at my pictures and the link properties.. I already have my own personal dumping ground..hehehe.

R U sure U really want me uncensored and unleashed? I would B the first to admit I am out there, opiniated and not the least bit shy about getting myself into hot water...

one question.. R UR MS stickers big enuff to seal the kids mouths shut?

04wrx

wow.....hahahah... look at my pictures and the link properties.. I already have my own personal dumping ground..hehehe.
R U sure U really want me uncensored and unleashed? I would B the first to admit I am out there, opiniated and not the least bit shy about getting myself into hot water...

one question.. R UR MS stickers big enuff to seal the kids mouths shut?
The bigger decals might work
default_biggrin.png

topdeeni

oh dude that is just an awesome pic U have there! U made me just dig out a picture I have of me with my Uncle at Disney World in California dated "6/74"..talk about firing up the way back machine...

Kristof

Banned
ok well i asked for this thread now it wont let me post a pic. ebverytime i get to the uplaod screen after i hit upload the screen goes blank and white and nothign happens

Ty Ty

It is highly doubtful that some highly enlightening thought was going through my mind here...

3312529755_91630c6a93_o.jpg

And me and one of my piles of scrap.

2893373086_9caf3a4b04_o.jpg

topdeeni

done and done....

where is chuck norris when I need him...

Latest posts

Back