Lift teaser

04fxt

default_biggrin.png

More pics tomorrow

04fxt

Yes, yes and yes.

Thanks
default_biggrin.png

Need to finish painting wheels and take pics. Posting pics from my phone sucks!

04fxt

Thanks guys
default_biggrin.png

I still gotta put the spare on the roof, doesn't fit in the tub anymore..

Getting the rear camber bolts in was a struggle. I had to loosen all the rear bushing bolts so it would relax enough to stretch everything down that far. But the alignment went well. I got it all in the green, and it drives surprisingly well!

04fxt

Well, if they dont fit my coworkers 2000 legacy wag, then I was going to sell them here. I think they fit the front and not the back?? I dunno... Not a legacy guy, lol

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
What did you use for a lift? Looks good! And you're right, the rear suspension is different on that year Legacy.

04fxt

What did you use for a lift? Looks good! And you're right, the rear suspension is different on that year Legacy.
Cool! You saved me the trouble of taking it apart!
I used king springs / kyb's, lift blocks, and lots of camber bolts...
default_biggrin.png

04fxt

Done deal. Thx!

And im painting wheels now. Maybe busting out the rhino lining... Paint the whole car with it..lol

04fxt

Driving down running hill rd and spring st every day cured me of the slammed forester lol

With those all the way up in front i was almost tucking 225/50/16's. my subframe took it pretty hard over the winter :-/

And the Kings are awesome so far! Ride and handling much like the sti pinks and kyb's that i used to run. Just a bit more rigid. Primitive racing sold me everything, tons of $$, but worth every penny. I got all new mounts as well(group N). I like it so much i might put the same setup on my wifes fozz.

Latest posts

Back