M/s Decals

Carter

Administrator
I should be able to do a windshield banner. It wont have the state outline in it, and it the word Maine would be to the left of Subarus instead of on top. I need a width that would work for everyone. Does anyone feel like measuring their windshield for me?
default_smile.png

Matt

Ill check the legacy and rs when I get home tomorrow. Shouldn't be anymore than 4 inches tall per state inspection laws.

Matt

Not home until later. Anyone want to take a measurement. 4 inches down from the top of the windshield and measure across. I'm sure there all relatively the same. I'd make a one size fits all decal.

Matt

Legacy and Rs are roughly 45 inches at the base of the as1 line. That line on the rs ( doesn't exist on the legacy) is approx 7 inches down from the top of the windshield. So anything in those specs should work. If you did like a 40x 6 I think we're good

Matt

I don't think there's enough ladies to do it and we've done calenders in the past. Everyone says they want one so carter gets them made and then everyone bails and were stuck with the product.

EllaE

I know there's 7 of us at least.  Some guys have to have girlfriends that aren't on here.  If you got people willing to pre-pay then that would prevent bailing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carter

Administrator
A couple things with a windshield banner.

The words Mainely Subarus side by side is pretty long. Making it 45" wide results in 2" tall. Not exactly something I would sport on my car.

Putting the word Mainely on top of Subarus cuts down on the length but it doesn't help with the height. Making this version 45" wide results in almost 10" high.

If I put in the exact AS1 specs of my car at 6.25" (My friends Volvo is freakin 8") The width comes out to 28". I think most of us are going to be in the 6" range.

MS2.png

NO calendars in the near future. I threw away almost all 100 of them.

Matt

This is what they did

egu2aza4.jpg

I think we could make it all work on one line. Maybe a different font though

Latest posts

Back