Mark Your Calendar!

Will you be attending the annual meet and dyno day?

• Total voters

Carter

Administrator
Saturday, May 18th will be the date for our annual meet.

Granite State Dyno and Tune will be hosting it for us again this year at their new facility at 120 Ferry St, Hudson, NH 03051.

They will be offering $80 dyno runs  discounted dyno runs(PM Carter to be put on the list), and we will be providing food, prizes, and good company. 

Brian Lowell will be organizing the group drive down. The meet starts around 9:00am. He will be meeting up with everyone at the Kennebunk Rest Stop around 7:00am leaving probably around 7:45am. He will go over the route (print outs will be handed out), along with some rules for the group drive. Feel free to bring your walkie talkies to keep in contact. He can be reached on his cell phone if you have any questions. 207-620-2258

​
Current list of prizes consist of:
 ​
HOA Electronic Boost Control Solenoid (Fits 02-13 WRX/STi, 05-09 LGT and 05-08 FXT) Courtesy of HPT Motorsports
White 5MT STi Shift Knob
(4) $15 HPT Motorsports Gift Cards
JNA Performance Gift Cards
1 Free dyno run* (cost will be reimbursed) 
1 Pair of Hella Supertones
1 free fender rolling with Mike Meyagi
1 hour free labor with Mike Meyagi
Bob's Auto Detailing is offering:
1 Free Buff
Free Wheel Dip
1 Free Grille Dip
(2) $100 off a Full Dip
(1) $20 off any service
M/S merchandise

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I'd love to try to make this, but only if I have my new car by then. We'll see what happens.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Deff putting for this day off from work...should be there!

02 WRX Chris

Should be out of school and should have sundays off over the summer.  Hope to make this meet!

Latest posts

Back