Membership map

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
41 Boy this is like pulling teeth to get you guys to spot your location.
default_cool.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Maniac, you seem real interested in gettin' us all on the map. If you wanna steal our rides, mines up for grabs first with my exact address....

I just need an excuse to buy something else
default_cool.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Maniac, you seem real interested in gettin' us all on the map. If you wanna steal our rides, mines up for grabs first with my exact address....

I just need an excuse to buy something else
default_smile.png
I just think it would be cool to have a map of Mainley Subaru members with a couple hundred locations on it. If you have a serious concern that someone may want to steal your ride then pick any address in your town. In fact I recommend STInate who keeps his M3 locked up tight to use the address of the new police station in Sanford.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
. Most people know what towns we live in anyway
default_additional_lolwtf.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Mine gives my ish location. But you'll see my car parked in Damariscotta all the time. Please don't steel it. I like my car.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I live at a now defunct sandwich shop in cognito, so no one can find me.

great place to live.

87 subaru.. bangor.. fat wheels hanging out of it. As if I am going to hide.

..and that dual exhaust suby, I still hear it coming...

..and that old grey primer legacy thumping it's two liter... holy cow.. it is still thumping.

some subes stand out. parking spots noted...who cares. something to look at, in a place where most die young.

Stein

Stein
There's a button at the top that says "Add Your Location" or "Update..." or something similar. Press it and enter either your address or a random address near you. For instance, I used a random street number on Main Street that showed up kind of close to my house.

To get to the map in the first place, go to the top of the page and press "Member Map" right under the MS header.

Latest posts

Back