Meyagi's winter bomber *213awhp @ 8psi*

Meyagi

I'm a hack
lol why not right? its not like I need to prove anything with this car, my legacy takes care of that!

ehh I dont want to stand out THAT much chris lol

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
lol why not right? its not like I need to prove anything with this car, my legacy takes care of that!

ehh I dont want to stand out THAT much chris lol
Just paint the underbody orange then. That way if you end up upside down in a ditch they'll see you...

Or, when you corner like me (sideways on two wheels over saplings) everyone will see your mad orange underbody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
hahahahahaha paint the whole underside blaze orange and mask out "ken block'd" so that's what you see when its tipped over in a ditch

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Just paint the underbody orange then. That way if you end up upside down in a ditch they'll see you... Or, when you corner like me (sideways on two wheels over saplings) everyone will see your mad orange underbody.

or just see you in my rearview lol

Jamey

Awesome
default_smile.png
watch you won't be able to kill it haha

Meyagi

I'm a hack
lol then that will totally dis prove the myth that "n/a subarus with boost are not reliable" if this one which is built out of junk stays together. and anyone who has gone out drifting w me knows I dont baby my car in the snow lol

Matt

this guy knows all about it..drift team go!!!!!!...........if it manages to live the winter the dozer will finish her off...

cwiggin

that's awsome!!!! sounds and looks like a pretty damn good beater...nice work man!!!!! love the orange undercoat idea!!!!!

Iboc_C64

I say Orange undercoat, on a junk beater with stupid horspower would be freakin awsome. If anyone gives you tell them its high HP for an OBS and you have less than $100 in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back