Mille Miglia (1000 Miglia) Wheels For Sale

WRwagon

I mentioned this in my new member thread but I got some extra wheels when I bought my WRX. Never was really a big fan of the style so I never put them on, got my Enkei's instead. Anyway, they look pretty beat so I'm thinking about $150 for the set. Feel free to make me an offer...I want to stick around $150 but I could take a little less if you have to drive a long way to meet me. Looking to meet near the NH border...Kittery, Wells, Portsmouth, etc. But I can work with you depending on where you are.

Two of them seem really good, two of them look a little more rashed. I took pics of all four and then some pics of the bad spots on those two. Let me know if pics don't work for some reason.

dscn0480b.jpg

Whole Album:

http://img683.imageshack.us/g/dscn0480xp.jpg/

WRwagon

Hey, I made the original post and then skipped town for a couple days, so sorry about the slow reply. Looks like they belong to coondog. If it falls through for some reason I'll let the rest of you know. I'm curious though...these for your OBS or your 5.0 GT? Cause I'm thinking these would look incredible on the 5.0...

wzrd

Cool! is your WRX a wagon? I'm still looking for a set of WRX wagon springs...
default_biggrin.png
No -not a wagon...2006 wrb rex limited...She sits most of the time but she can be seen cruzing at high rates of speed between naples and fryburg on occasion
default_tongue.png

se yah on the roads

WRwagon

Question for those reading the thread...I've never had these on the car, and it's occurring to me that they could be bent. Is there any way to tell that doesn't involve paying $$$? Sorry for being such a noob.

Matt

figure ot a way to spin them and watch for a hop in the rim....we do this with our balancer but im sure theres other ways

Latest posts

Back