most effective way to lift your subaru

SUBARUDE

also change the hub and the the ball joint decided to crap so went to change that and the bolt broke so know I have to grab another hub

Ray

The Northernah'
forgot about that!

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
they are 215-60-16 firestone winterforces, had them for about 2 months and love them so far! good on road behavior and great on dirt and mud

Smiththers

been really considering getting the Subtle Solutions spacers for mine, and will def get those if my RC truck sells... what I want to know is what can I do to lift a little more without changing tons of parts. I want to know if anyone has used those rubber inserts for their springs?

ecook

How is the handling affected on pavement?  I want to put the Forester strut lift on ma wagoon but I also dont want to compromise my dd.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
How is the handling affected on pavement?  I want to put the Forester strut lift on ma wagoon but I also dont want to compromise my dd.
I was seriously impressed at how well it handled on pavement and on dirt logging roads. It still has the sway bars hooked up, so they help a lot. Obviously it's not going to be the same, but I really have no complaints. It sticks to the road well, and can easily be thrown around on the dirt.

smelt240

Well, with a bunch of help from Gabe, we just did the 04+ Forester lift on our 06 WRX wagon.   Love it!  It didn't seem real high til we took it in town, and walked up to it a few times.  Once we have some bigger tires, it will be perfect!  Ill get some pics up asap, the car is all dirty and horrible looking right now. Roof basket went on this afternoon, now if I can get the $$$ saved to get my OBS back in shape, we'll get some lights, and build a nice 3/32 skid plate...

smelt240

Oh, here we go...

DSC02073.jpg

and more OICs

DSC02074.jpg
DSC02072.jpg

These tires are WAY too small, they're off my old 04 WRX, and they were small on it... the car is a lot higher than it looks in the pics...

Latest posts

Back