Moved

RedForester08

Gabe. The wagon in 02-07 is GG and the sedan is GD. Are these for the wagon or the sedan. Might want them if they are "wagon" 02-07 control arms. I assume one left and one right?

LMK

JoshP

Its pretty typical to term generations based on the sedan code, ie GC - GD wagon etc. I don't think he needs help with the codes
default_wink.png

RedForester08

Its pretty typical to term generations based on the sedan code, ie GC - GD wagon etc. I don't think he needs help with the codes
default_wink.png
Keep your comments to yourself. I have known Gabe for years. I was just confirming the wagon fitment.
I'll take the control arms. PM sent

Ryan99OBS

SUBARUDE said:
Depends on how much of the stuff you want with it (vents,fog lights and brackets,blinkers and also inner fenders)
Im all new to most of this stuff so whatever i would need to put it on my obs

inski

RS cover is unpainted?

Also wondering what if I put the 02 bumper cover on a 1998 OBS (with RS under bumbah) if that would work.

SUBARUDE

Yes unpainted and you would probably need to cut up the 02 bumper to fit cause the round cut outs for the headlights and no place for blinkers in the 02 cover

jojo69

I stop looking cause I thought you said you got a set awhile back
Oh no! I'm not actively scouting every junkyard and all, but if I come across a pair for a good price, you bet I'm interested! :) if you come across, please let me know! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back