MS December 2010 Meet

Ryan

Where: Tortilla Flats. 1871 Forest Avenue, Portland 04103.

When: Wednesday December 8th @ 6:30 till whenever.

See you there!

Don't forget about TOYS FOR TOTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

stiXXX

Great location(!) but it's THE worst, (completely inedible "Mexican"!) food that I know of, anywhere...
default_smile.png

I'll be there, with a bag lunch
default_biggrin.png

XXX

Ryan

Fellas we are trying not to go to the same places all the time. We know that we will never be able to please everyone. Just make the best of it! Should be a great time where ever we decide to go.

Nate

Founding Father
Come on out and celebrate the Holiday with us all! I will be there in a Forester from EG. Hoping to fill it up with some Toys-for-tots.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Me and Dad are going to try and be there but no promises. Depends on if I'm working and if he's working late or something. I wanna go so I can drive there since I'll have my permit.
default_unsure.png

Stein

Stein
Me and Dad are going to try and be there but no promises. Depends on if I'm working and if he's working late or something. I wanna go so I can drive there since I'll have my permit.
default_smile.png
Awesome!

Make Shorty let you drive everywhere (except when conditions are horrible, of course
default_smile.png
). I had a few friends who had to smudge their driving hours a bit when their permits were about to expire.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Haha don't worry he won't be driving me around ill be driving him around. Plus I have my mom and stepmom and grandparents that all said they will let me drive so I'm pretty pumped about that.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back