MS stickers?

topdeeni

Got any left? huh huh huh....

I am 100% sure I will be at NEFR with my sewbie... A proud display of our colors is in order IMHO...

Lemme know what I have to do to procure one or two if possible.

Topz

Nate

Founding Father
Got any left? huh huh huh....I am 100% sure I will be at NEFR with my sewbie... A proud display of our colors is in order IMHO...

Lemme know what I have to do to procure one or two if possible.

Topz
yah. i might be able to dig up your address in my PM box. but i can send you some out. we have 2 colors and 2 sizes.... a couple bucks each. i can get back to you sometime later on today with all the specifics.

topdeeni

kewl..let me know what I have to do. I would really like one on each side rear window of my car b4 heading to NEFR...

what would I do..paypal $$$ to U, send gummie bears or what...

Do U deliver? hahahaha...bring a bathing suit.

Carter

Administrator
You are a L2 VIP member so they are free. PM WRXnate your address along with which color you want and he will mail them to you.

TheNailman

Warcock
dammit, i never got any gummy bears when i got mine
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

topdeeni

note to self... stick a couple bags of gummies in the cars just in case I run into Nailman...

If UR standing at NEFR this weekend and its starts raining down gummie on U... U know U have been spotted.

topdeeni

SOLD...I think gummy would habve werked as well...

& now just for the fun of it I have been looking at gummy recipes... wonder if I could make a huge gummy Subaru...

Any mold makers out there?

wzrd

not putting them on the car???
With Mainely Subaru becoming so"famous" via the local internet community:rolleyes:,I thought id hold onto the pair, until they achieve some real monitary value :idk:The bidding starts at:iam:

Latest posts

Back