My latest ATV transformation! Project Super Stang!

smelt240

Ok, just talked to the guy who actually put this thing together.  1994 351 Windsor. Heads off a 92 5.0 Mustang. 303 roller cam, Edelbrock intake and carb, Lower geared C4 with 3.73 gears. It feels like it has at least 4.10s with this tranny.  8.8 rear with Auburn posi. I just got the power steering pump on, everything is 100% now. The noise I was hearing must have been the bearings about to give up in the old pump. Rear disc conversion as well.   Im going to do a bunch of pics this weekend, I have to go put the tires on the wife's WRX now, she needed some steelies to get an old school alignment, it was terrible before...

smelt240

Well, I sold/ traded the car.   My laptop caught a virus and died with all my pics, but I got $500 and a $4500 2005 MAX IV amphibious 6x6 swamp buggy thing. Its a riot, I can drive around my house, and then drive right into my 6' deep backyard pond. Got a 25hp V-twin engine, optional 26" tires, heated throttle, windshield, its a 4 seater too. Much less trouble than the mustang was starting to cause me to start. I have a CDL, and like doing burnouts too much.....

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
You better get rid of those 510s too then! Ill take one
default_wink.png

smelt240

Well, I can sort of ressurect this one.  My buddy just bought this car from someone else, and ill end up doing a bunch of work on it now.  I have some action pics of the Max in the water as well, somewhere on my old computer. If I can fish them out of it, Ill upload them.  I have a half acre or so pond right behind my house. The 6x6 is my "weed eradicator unit" - I get too many weeds, i just go tear them up with the tires. trouble is I broke a band on the tranny, and need to fix it so it will turn left AND right. Seems like everything I own is always broken.... Im really easy on things too...

Stupid font size wont stay where I put it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back