My official mid life crisis-mobile.

Nate

Founding Father
So its official... I guess I'm having a mid life crisis. I've been away from motorcycles for way too long and the bug to get another bit HARD. Bought this today! 2005 Honda CBR 1000RR. I stole this pic from the dealership listing. I will get better pics up soon. It came with Yoshimura slip-on, Power Commander III, integrated tail light, flush mount front blinkers, and fender eliminator. Gonna Go for some custom tuning with Bren soon.
default_smile.png

dealersite%2Fimages%2Fcentralmainepowersports%2Fvp1754629_2_large.jpg

Mark

i'm not jealous. i feel unsafe looking at the picture.

seriously though sweet bike. i had fun on my r6 when i had it but some people weren't cut out for bikes

Nate

Founding Father
Oh.... shes quick. But sadly not as peppy as my 2002 GSXR1000. Need different sprockets. I can fix that.

inski

You have a long ways to go before your mid life crisis. Kids these days!

Excellent machine Nate! Be careful, not a statistic.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
if that is your midlife crisis.. you have a long life.

my 87 sube is too fast, it must be the thumb size carburator barrels...or the boxers 90hp... or maybe it is the ten gears snapping the body in half with 12G takeoffs...

or maybe my 37 yrs old is someone elses 74...wisdom included.

default_smile.png

I am thinking of offering up a trade for one of these:

2500268979_84e64a7db9_b.jpg

so I can do some of this:

[video=youtube;24afjVqm2Uw]

default_smile.png

inski

I planned on going until 27 or so. Now look at me. Crusty. Oh yeah! Now I have wisdom. Nate wanna trade?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Have fun with your new toy Nate but don`t use the excuse " mid life crisis " your still a youngin. Wait to you have a kid or 2 or 3 or 4 than you can use that expresion
default_cool.png

i-wagon

as if the wrx wasn't fast enough..... i've had 2 experiences on a gsxr 1000, and both ended up with the front wheel in the air at about 80 in second gear.....i'll stick with non rockets from now on, but have fun and post vids of wheelies and such
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back