My Outback XT From Hell!!!!!!!!

scubiecraig

Nice! I see an Exeter Subaru sticker on the back of that... that's where I picked up mine too. I work right down the street from there.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
+1 to grabbers. running 215 65 r16 now. awesome unless hard packed snow or ice.

SUBARUDE

how ya gonna deal with the positive camber in the rear or is it just an illusion.
in that pic the car hasn't been driven yet so the susp. has not settled and all of the rest will come out with a alignment

and you guys and your grabbers LOL

4WRXter

Skier!
That is one badass ski bus. You can clear some snow drifts.

And I must admit the more I see these, the more I think about lifting the WRX with Foz struts and 1" spacers. Fxt for the road, lifted Rex for grins & giggles. HHMMMMM

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_smile.png

Spiller1327

DO IT JOHNNY!!!! This things is just nuts gabe. I wanna see cut out fenders with flairs and stupid azz tires tho!!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have the rears and it would be cheap to get fronts from norms
Struts are $55 each from Norm's. And cheaper if you show up in a lifted GL and are lucky enough that Norm isn't there, and the parts guy likes your car...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Struts are $55 each from Norm's. And cheaper if you show up in a lifted GL and are lucky enough that Norm isn't there, and the parts guy likes your car...
Gabe fully knows how to get deals from the guys at Norms

08WRXME

Gabe, you're crazy.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Looks good. Get it a bit taller and ill let you test-fit the Swampers off my truck. What do you think? 2,4,12 inches more and it should clear 37's???

STi-zy Wagon

I should really get on here more often, on second thought, I take that back, Every time I get on here Gabe has acquired another badass subaru for dirt cheap, and turns it into something wicked. I quit! hahaha

Latest posts

Back