Should the RS get some elevation

• Leave it alone and drive the dang thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strap on those forester struts and B a "sand people" type

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

topdeeni

MAYDAY...

The wife looked at the New to me RS today and decided she likes it and wants to drive it. For some odd reasons she thinks I have ZERO control when it comes to modding these cars and will turn this beauty into frankenstein of sorts...

Can we tell her that adding forester Struts along with 15" rims to accomodate more rubber is NOT going to turn this into frankensteins monster and have some serious fun potential.

Last edited by a moderator:

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
its not to acomidate more rubber its to make it so you dont rip up that beauty of a car going over the first dip in the road. Wasnt she the one last week saying that its a $4k car you can do with it what you want

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
MAYDAY...
The wife looked at the New to me RS today and decided she liked it and wants to drive it. For some odd reasons she beleives I have ZERO control when it comes to modding these cars and will turn this beauty into frankenstein...

Can we tell her that adding forester Struts along with 15" rims to accomodate more rubber is NOT going to turn this into frankensteins monster and have some serious fun potential...
What`s it worth to ya
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Definitely needs Fozzy struts and bigger rubber!! Just tell her it was part of the agreement:lol:

Oops!!
default_wink.png
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_tongue.png
:lol:

topdeeni

What`s it worth to ya
default_wink.png
that ginger ale I owe ya, a ride in the car of Ur choice when they are both fired up, a bbq, sitting by the pool? Damm dude I'll even put U on an ATV and take U for a serious fast death ride over the rocks in the Mexico/Dixfield woods...

& yes Lost... what she said in person last week prior to seeing the car is totally moot in her book and a non-starter.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
damn women and there special rules they can use something against us years later, but what they said last week means nothing!

IBratmanI

OFFT: Jason, fix your post before you get banned
default_wink.png
)
OT: Forester struts FTW.
Yeah I got it, my bad!!! The n and b are right next to eachother

Lesson learned......proof read before posting!!

IBratmanI

I think something like this in an RS would be awesome!!

gh1096.jpg
Then you could do this....

gh1091.jpg

topdeeni

I Sent him a PM regarding a couple letter being to close together....

picture.php
Spotted...one wet Bratman removing the plate from his RS

picture.php

BRatman... nice pixx but she sooo aint gonna go for that unless of course someoine wants to come over and fabricate a really purdee front end piece that she will just love... What we need to do is send her to Team O'Neil and learn her to drive dirt

IBratmanI

Thanks for that pic. Yeah I had a really wet ride home!!! That thing looks awesome in those pics though!! I miss it already! But I'm sure I'll still see plenty of it.

topdeeni

my ride was wet as well and adventure filled as well..

picture.php

$180.00 snapshot right there... I am blaming STINate for most of this.

Latest posts

Back