New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Thanks guys, for all the sweep love.
default_smile.png

05RSKID

Had a great time at this event and worked with and met a lot of cool people. worked for Simon(car 311 yellow focus) as his crew chief kinda lol and hope to do it again next year.

Thanks to all the Mainely Subaru folks that came out to work, watch and cheer! LDR had a difficult event this year, but were able to bring T-4 across the finish line at Sunday River. Hope to see you all next year!

ReZPunK

oh hey look....there is a thread about NEFR? haha i have been away too long....

NEFR was a great event for Danny Grant and myself. Big thanks to all the MS peeps who came to watch, and more importantly to volunteer! thank you.

we placed 1st in class in fridays regional rally and 5th overall, and we placed 1st in class and 3rd overall in the day 2 regional rally, we also won the DMack tire 2wd regional challenge.

Danny and I will be looking to partner up more often and build upon our solid finish, it will either be Rallye Defi or Black River Stages. stay tuned.

(oh i was in a VW...not a subaru this time....sorry y'all)

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
oh hey look....there is a thread about NEFR? haha i have been away too long....

NEFR was a great event for Danny Grant and myself. Big thanks to all the MS peeps who came to watch, and more importantly to volunteer! thank you.

we placed 1st in class in fridays regional rally and 5th overall, and we placed 1st in class and 3rd overall in the day 2 regional rally, we also won the DMack tire 2wd regional challenge.

Danny and I will be looking to partner up more often and build upon our solid finish, it will either be Rallye Defi or Black River Stages. stay tuned.

(oh i was in a VW...not a subaru this time....sorry y'all)
Too bad it's not open light... you'd have to deal with some certain certains next year........

Latest posts

Back