New to the board, recently back in subie

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Hey, my names jake. Im a mechanic (at a vw audi dealership, please dont hold against me), I recently got out of my 08 gti, (2door) put my wife into a 07 forester and myself into her 01 Outback. I have been around subaru for a while though most my time spent on german cars at work. So far im flat out enjoying having a versatile awd wagon again (yay snow) but looking to learn some more subie stuff and ultimately get a turbo motor into my outback. So far this year I broke the radiator and got a nice wrx all aluminum dual core (for way cheaper than oem too). Look forward to learning and sharing with all.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
hey jake
default_tongue.png
glad to see you got on here

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
too bad you weren't on here this summer, I would have paid you to do the Tbelt on the GLi.

saabaru

Welcome. Former Vdub guy myself. Bought a 97GTI 2.0 in 1998 from Morong, sold in 2005 when I bought my 9-2. Miss that car.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Im working on getting pics, bit of a learning curve for me to load and get time to with having a 5 month old. Not to mention I live so far out in the woods I use a mobile broadband device and have used most of my allowance on the interwebs already this month. Also I realized my photos of the rides are pretty lame at this point, think I need to get out with the camera more

Latest posts

Back